"You and your singers are a constant source of inspiration and gratification to me."
James Quitman Mulholland, composer.
Camerata Singers exists to provide unusual performance and listening opportunities of high artistic merit, thereby enhancing the quality of life in West Michigan. Camerata Singers is committed to performances of lesser known, small and medium size choral and orchestral works, including the works of living composers, and to the remuneration of qualified professional singers.
Check out the artist's website:
1. White In The Moon
2. Oh See How Thick The Goldcup Flowers
3. With Rue My Heart Is Laden
4. Bredon Hill
5. A Red, Red Rose
6. Green Grow The Rashes, O
7. The Banks O'Doon
8. Highland Mary
9. Think On Me
10. Behold, My Love, How Green The Groves
11. O Whistle, And I'll Come To Ye
12. The Winter Is Past
13. That I Shall Never Look Upon Thee More