Gregory Fritze is Chair of Composition at Berklee College of Music and has won more than twenty awards in composition to date including a Massachusetts Arts Council Grant in 1997 for "La Tomatina" included on this CD.
The six compositions on this recording are of varying difficulty from elementary band to professional and have been performed around the world.
The conductors and performers are examples of the high quality and rich musical heritage of Valencia, Spain.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Concertino for Euphonium and Band
2. SinfonÃa de Valencia: I. Los Castillos
3. SinfonÃa de Valencia: II. La Tomatina
4. SinfonÃa de Valencia: III. Pastoral y Las MontaÃ±as
5. An American in Valencia: I
6. An American in Valencia: II
7. An American in Valencia: III
8. Festival Overture
9. Jupiter Effect
10. La Playa de WÃ³laston