These exercises are extremely helpful for any singer, whether a beginner or a seasoned professional. Since they are recorded in 5 keys, they may be used for voice development, while working on pitch synonymously.
All the exercises were developed by renowned teacher Maestro David Kyle, Seattle, WA - who passed from this earthplane November 27, 2004.
He was an incredible teacher and friend. He has taught many, many famous artists, including Kenny G, Ann Wilson (Hart) and Geoff Tate (QueensRyche), as well as hundreds of students in piano and speech.
If you would like more information on Maestro David Kyle's teaching methodology contact Bruce Howard at: 206-789-8900
Check out the artist's website:
1. Pitch Exercises - Starting Note D
2. Pitch Exercises - Starting Note C
3. Pitch Exercises - Starting Note B flat
4. Pitch Exercises - Starting Note A flat
5. Pitch Exercises - Starting Note G flat