Peter's professional credits include music for film, live theater and dance productions. He has contributed his talents to numerous Jazz and Pop groups, and served as a ballet and vocal accompanist. In 1986 Peter toured Europe as a freelance musician. Since 1994 he has dedicated himself to writing concert music and in 1998 started PBA Music Publishing.
Peter's latest CD release, recorded in 2003, is Solitary Freedom, a collection of meditations for solo piano, also performed by the composer himself. In August 2000 Peter recorded Pilgrim on Earth, a collection of compositions for piano and orchestra based on well-known hymns. In 1998 he recorded his piece the Greatest Thing in the World with soprano Julia Wade and members of the San Francisco Symphony. In 1994 Peter recorded an album of inspirational solos entitled Still with Thee with vocalist Tanya Perkins.
Peter holds a B.A. in Piano & Composition from Principia College (1981) and diplomas in Arranging and Film Scoring from the Grove School of Music (1984). He also attended the summer music study programs at Eastman School of Music and Aspen Music Festival.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Thy Light Shall Break Forth As the Morning
2. My Times Are in Thy Hands
3. The Trees of the Field Shall Clap Their Hands
4. Blessed Are the Pure in Heart
5. It Is the Spirit That Quikeneth
6. In the Morning Will I Direct My Prayer Unto Thee
7. They Are As Chaff Before the Wind
8. Things Hoped For
9. We Walk By Faith
10. I Shall Not Die, but Live
11. Underneath the Everlasting Arms