This is music I wrote for the pledge drive PBS specials Sunrise to Sunset and The Four Seasons - documentaries celebrating America's National Parks. The documentaries are beautiful! Beautiful video etc... so, hopefully, the music reflects that. It's raised a ton of $$$ for PBS!
Sunrise to Sunset is not at all like the other music I have on this site... it's very orchestral and big... sometimes mellow and dreamy (as nature is) and sometimes thundering and violent (as nature is).
This music was a real blast to write. I hope you enjoy it
I'll try to write more notes later...
grafton blueberry farm
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Check out the artist's website:
1. A Salute To Old Hannah & Her Blue Child Planet
2. Leaves Dance Over Tombstones
3. Nature's Ghost Dream Dance
4. A Buffalo Dies
5. Bittersweet Autumn In Her Straw Hat
6. Yellowstone Furnace
7. Eagles Flying Out Of Volcanoes
8. God Lives In The Waters Off The Northwest Coast
9. Desert Rat Ditty
10. She Runs Through the Flower Fields With Stars In Her Hair
11. The Buffalo's Outdoor Bar Room Brawl
12. The March of Elk, Hummingbirds and Clouds
13. Nature's Joyous Battle Hymn
14. Winter - Her Snow White Hair Dancing