Boris Goldmund, harpist, studied harp in New York City with internationally renowned harpist, Mildred Dilling. He began his concert career in 1983 and has performed in almost every imaginable venue. His credits include a recital for First Lady, Nancy Reagan, Presient William Clinton, President Jimmy Carter, as well as The Patriarch of the Eastern Orthodox Church, and the President of Katzatstan. He was featured soloist at the Ritz-Carlton for ten years , San Francisco and his world fusion ensemble, Bogo, combines traditional jazz with European and African instruments. Bogo opened for Stevie Wonder at the Wonder Vision Awards at the Plaza Hotel in NYC in 1998 and Taylor Dayne at the San Francisco Passport Show.
Boris was also harpist for the US Navy at Treasure Island and has been featured on 20/20 with Barbara Walters and Getaways of the Rich and Famous. Herb Caen of the San Francisco Chronicle called Goldmund, ?San Francisco?s Own Harpist?.
Gourmet Magazine calls his work ?lighthearted and celebratory?; and the Village Voice featured Goldmund as a performance pick of the week.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Contintuity - Boris Goldmund
2. Time Weaver - Joseph Hebert
3. Fire Dance - David Watkins
4. Sarabande - J.S. Bach
5. Bist Du Bei Mir - J.S. Bach
6. Lori - Boris Goldmund/Charles Moselle
7. Romantic Prelude No. 1 - Tournier
8. Romantic Prelude No. 2 - Tournier
9. Relationship - Goldmund
10. The Swan - Saint Saens
11. Jimmy, My Thousand Treasures - trad.
12. The Search - Hebert
13. Chanson dans la nuit - Carlos Salzedo
14. Seulement les reves - Moselle
15. Continuity of Good - Goldmund