Her New York debut took place at Carnegie Main Hall in 1972. She appeared regularly at Carnegie Hall and Lincoln Center, and was featured in a prestigious concert series along with such distinguished artists as Shirley Varett, Lazar Berman, the Boston Symphony, and others.
Ms Brun was born in Pari. She gave her first concert at the age of eight. She studied with several famous pedagogues, including Marguerite Long, Alfred Cortot, and Marcel Ciampi.
She was also a First Prize Winner of the Paris Conservatory of Music.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Turina / Ensueno from Danzas Fantasticas
2. Turina / Orgia from Danzas Fantasticas
3. Debussy / Pagodes
4. Debussy / Estampes / La Soirre dans Grenade
5. Debussy / Estampes / Les Jardins sous la pluie
6. Copland / El Salon Mexico
7. Mozart / Fantasy in D Minor, K397
8. Chopin / Ballade No. 1 in G Minor, Op. 23
9. Villa-Lobos / The Baby's Family / The Porcelain Doll
10. The Paper Doll
11. The City Doll
12. The Rubber Doll
13. The Wooden Doll
14. The Rag Doll
15. The Witch Doll