Christine is a delightful and versatile recording artist who is comfortable in classical, jazz and popular settings for concerts, conventions and parties.
This award winning harpist performs exclusively on a gold harp.
Dr. Vivona is in demand as a recording artist both as soloist and accompanist.
Her CD "Radiance" receives airtime on both classical and jazz radio.
Christine holds positions as Tucson Symphony 2nd harp and ASU harp faculty.
Recent recordings includes "Fallen Angel" and "Red, Hot & Blue"
She also has contributed two tracks to the lullaby collection released by Scott Lynn Records in 2003, "Lullabies from Across Time and Around the World"
Check out the artist's website:
1. Fantasy on a Theme of Haydn
2. Suite Bergamasque; Clair de lune
3. Diapers By Day/Dapper By Night
4. Prelude in C, Op. 12, No.7
5. Cinq Melodies Poulaires Grecques
6. Break the Bank Blues
7. Andaluza (Playera)
8. In a Sentimental Mood
9. Variations on a Theme in an Ancient Style
10. It Had to be You
11. Collage, for amplified harp and synthesizer
12. Themes from An American in Paris and Rhapsody in Blue