AVE MARIAS by Franz Liszt - A Must Have!!
This is a VERY UNIQUE COLLECTION of all Original Compositions,
no arrangements, never before recorded in this manner.
A DISC FOR MUSIC LOVERS OF ALL FAITHS
SOLO PIANO versions alternate with CHOIR and ORGAN versions.
These little known AVE MARIA 'gems' offer solace for a troubled soul,
perfect for year around listening nourishment.
Franz Liszt, himself, wrote these pieces for the varied performance venues.
Also included is the neglected ROSARIO, rejected for publication during Liszt's lifetime.
ROSARIO reveals the unique compositional style of Liszt's late years.
The final selection, INNO A MARIA VERGINE, is an expression
of Joyful Praise featuring full choir, harp and organ.
CHURCH OF THE HOLY GHOST CHOIR, Denver, Colorado, USA
Richard Robertson, Conductor - Francis Slechta, Organ
Mary Kay Kapustka, Solo Piano
Check out the artist's website:
1. Ave Maria - Die Glocken von Rome-Solo Piano
2. Ave Maris Stella - Mixed Choir
3. Ave Maris Stella - Solo Piano
4. Ave Maria II - Mixed Choir
5. Ave Maria II - Solo Piano
6. Ave Maria I - Mixed Choir
7. Ave Maria I - Solo Piano
8. Ave Maria von Arcadelt - Solo Organ
9. Ave Maria von Arcadelt - Mixed Choir
10. Ave Maria IV - Solo Voice
11. Ave Maria IV - Solo Piano
12. ROSARIO - Guadiosa, Dolorosa, Gloriosa
13. INNO A MARIA VERGINE - Harp, Mixed Choir