Since moving to the United States in 1994, in addition to her solo piano career, Elena started to write and perform songs in New York and New Jersey area.
She is also a faculty member for Early Childhood Department at Diller-Quaile School of Music, New York.
Elena holds a Master Degree in Music from Manhattan School of Music, New York.
She was twice awarded the "Eubie Black Scholarship", NY.
Elena wrote lullabies for her baby-boy who was born in 2003.
Her CD "Sleep, My Baby, Sleep" also includes classical piano pieces of Bach, Chopin,Debussy,Liszt, and Beethoven.
The CD "Sleep, My Baby,Sleep" is among the winners of NAPPA (National American Parenting Publishers Association)) of 2004- HONOR AWARD 2004 of NAPPA.
It is a perfect baby shower gift.
1. J.s.bach.prelude in C Major From Wtk ,book1
2. Day Is Gone
3. F.liszt.consolation #3 in D-flat Major
4. Sleep, My Baby, Sleep
5. R.schumann. Sweet Dreams, Fromchildren's Scenes
6. I Will Always Love You
7. Night Is Falling
8. Reflections of a Mother
9. J.s.bach.sarabande From French Suite#6
10. A Story
11. L.van Beethoven.fur Elise
12. R.schumann.des Abends From Fantasiestucke,op.12
13. Far Away
14. F.chopin.mazurka in a Minor, Op.67,#4
15. F.chopin.mazurka in F Minor,op.68,#4
16. For You, Mom
17. C.debussy.clair De Lune
18. Starry Night
19. Mother(in Russian)