Nuguid has developed a fine technical command of the instrument. Critics and audiences have been inspired and captivated with the digital precision, elegance, and beautiful tone of this pianist. His performances in a number of national and international piano competitions in the United States and the Philippines garnered prizes and commendations. Since then, Nuguid has performed concertos with various orchestras and has appeared in solo and chamber music recitals in many cities in the US, Philippines, Austria, and Switzerland.
Nuguid currently serves as Artistic Director of the Rochester Chamber Music Society, which he founded in 2003. He also serves as clinician at The Young Artist Piano Camp at the University of Minnesota-Duluth. Nuguid maintains an active schedule of performing and teaching while residing in Rochester with his wife and son, also musicians.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Chopin - Polonaise in A-flat Major, Op. 53
2. Cornejo - Nocturne in G
3. Rachmaninoff - Prelude in B-flat Major, Op. 23 No. 2
4. Rachmaninoff - Prelude in E-flat Major, Op. 23 No. 6
5. Rachmaninoff - Prelude in C Minor, Op. 23 No. 7
6. Ravel - Pavane pour une infante dÃ©funte
7. Ravel - Alborada del gracioso
8. Ravel - Jeux d'eau
9. Buencamino - Ang Larawan (The Portrait)
10. Molina - Malikmata (Transfiguration)
11. Chopin - Ballade in G Minor, Op. 23
12. Chopin - Scherzo in B-flat Minor, Op. 31