JEANNE MALLOW descends from a long line of distinguished musicians; Her grandmother was violist Lillian Fuchs, her great uncle was violinist Joseph Fuchs, and her mother is cellist Barbara Stein Mallow. The Strad stated that "she played with commandingly authoritative and natural musicality, and the virtuosic flair, vibrant rhythmic energy and keen, golden tone of a born performer."
Her former teachers include Josef Gingold and Paul Kantor. She was previously a teaching fellow at The Perlman Music Program, and now serves on the faculty of the Mannes College of Music, Preparatory Divison.
For more information please go to www.jeannemallow.com.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Brahms Sonatensatz, Op. Post.
2. Schumann Marchenbilder Nicht Schnell
3. Schumann Marchenbilder Lebhaft
4. Schumann Marchenbilder Rasch
5. Schumann Marchenbilder Langsam, Mit Melancholischem Ausdruck
6. Schumann Adagio and Allegro, Op.70, No. 1
7. Brahms Sonata in F Minor, Op. 120, N0. 1 Allegro Appasionato
8. Brahms Sonata, Andante Un Poco Adagio
9. Brahms Sonata, Allegretto Grazioso
10. Brahms Sonata, Vivace