~ THE MUSIC! ~
The Most Romantic Classical Music of All Time
chosen by best selling author GREG GODEK, with
solo piano performances by award winning artists
John Novacek, Daniel Pollack, and Anthony & Joseph Paratore.
Highlights from the Four Winds "Kiss" and "Classic Romance" Series
Gregory J. P. Godek is America's leading authority on romantic love. Millions of people already own his books, and thousands have attended his seminars. Greg leaped onto the national scene early in the 1990s with the publication of his first book, 1001 Ways To Be Romantic. The book became an instant hit and led to appearances on Oprah, Donahue, and Leno. Greg has sold over 1.5 million copies of 1001 Ways. Now the classic best selling book on creating romantic relationships has undergone a complete revision, expansion, and redesign.
Four Winds, the label known for the best in romantic music, is proud to announce the release of the companion album "1001 Ways To Be Romantic...The Music." The producers at Four Winds and Greg have joined forces to choose the most romantic classical music of all time. Fans of John Novacek, Daniel Pollack, and Anthony & Joseph Paratore will love this new collection of highlights from the Four Winds "Kiss" and "Classic Romance" series. The album will make a perfect gift at Christmas and Valentine's Day, as well as all year round.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Liszt-Siloti: Un Sospiro (A Sigh) Concert Etude in D Flat Major
2. Debussy: Girl With The Flaxen Hair
3. Beethoven: Moonlight Sonata 1st Movement Op.27, No.2
4. Debussy: Arabesque No.1
5. Mendelssohn: Venetian Boat Song Op.30, No.6
6. Chopin: Waltz in C Sharp Minor Op.64, No.2
7. Beethoven: Fur Elise
8. Mendelssohn: Song Without Words Op.62, No.1
9. Chopin: Nocturne in F Sharp Minor Op.48, No.2
10. Brahms: Waltz in A Major Op.39, No.15
11. Brahms: Waltz in E Major Op.39, No.2
12. Saint-Saens: The Swan from Carnival of the Animals