She began to sing as a soloist at the only age of sixteen.
As a coloratura soprano she is also considered as a mezzo soprano. Although within few experiences and voice training, in two years Si On adapted a more extended range of singing from the very highest to the lowest pitch tones, with a more potential, resonant and flexible voice.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Non Mi Dir- W.A.Mozart
2. L'air des bijoux- C.Gounod
3. Ave maria- G.Verdi
4. Ah fors'Ã© lui - G.Verdi
5. Serenata- E.Toselli
6. Nacht und TrÃ¤ume - F.Schubert
7. Mamma mia che v'Ã² sapÃ©- E.Nutile
8. Annie Laurie - L.J.Scott
9. Addio mia bella napoli - T. Cottrau
10. Casta Diva- V. Bellini
11. Spargi d'amaro pianto - V.Bellini
12. Torna a Surriento-E.de Curtis
13. Santa Lucia- T.Cottrau