Aside from scholastic opportunities and requirements, Pat performs in a wide variety of ensembles encompassing almost every imaginable genre for the instrument. A founding member of the Forzato Tuba Quartet, Pat performs with this fine group of musicians on a regular basis. Pat performs regularly with the Fountain City Brass Band and has performed with Symphonia - â€œA Supersonic Ensemble in the Alternate Clef.â€
Pat has been the winner of numerous competitions as both a soloist and conductor. His travels have taken him all over the U.S., as well as performances in France, Switzerland, Holland, Amsterdam, and China.
An avid arranger, Pat has numerous arrangements that have been met with acclaim on both a local and national level. His works have been performed at both the high school and university level, as well as regional and national conventions.
A champion of new music, Pat commissions new works whenever possible, trying to complement our repertoire with new and inventive pieces. His record label and publishing company, Potenza Music, is always looking for new and fresh talents.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Concerto for Euphonium, mvt. 1 - Eric Ewazen
2. Concerto for Euphonium, mvt. 2 - Eric Ewazen
3. Concerto for Euphonium, mvt. 3 - Eric Ewazen
4. Allerseelen - Richard Strauss/arr. Stuckemeyer
5. Concerto for Oboe, mvt. 1 - Cimarosa/arr. Stuckemeyer
6. Concerto for Oboe, mvt. 2 - Cimarosa/arr. Stuckemeyer
7. Concerto for Oboe, mvt. 3 - Cimarosa/arr. Stuckemeyer
8. Concerto for Oboe, mvt. 4 - Cimarosa/arr. Stuckemeyer
9. Romance - Noah D. Taylor
10. Five Pieces In Folk Style, mvt. 1 - Schumann/arr. Droste
11. Five Pieces in Folk Style, mvt. 2 - Schumann/arr. Droste
12. Five Pieces in Folk Style, mvt. 3 - Schumann/arr. Droste
13. Five Pieces in Folk Style, mvt. 4 - Schumann/arr. Droste
14. Five Pieces in Folk Style, mvt. 5 - Schumann/arr. Droste
15. Duo Concertante - James Barnes