Acknowledged now on five continents with a career spanning more than three decades, pianist Robert Jordan has appeared with, among others, the orchestras of Munich, Prague, Buffalo, Baltimore, Delaware, The Symphony of the New World, Ohio Valley, as well as an unprecedented seven times with the Erie, PA Chamber Orchestra.
In January 1971 Robert Jordan made his New York orchestral debut as soloist with The Symphony of the New World at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center to glowing critical acclaim. This was followed by a dramatically successful recital debut during the next season at Alice Tully Hall.
Born in 1940 in Chattanooga, Tennessee, he received his Bachelors degree from the Eastman School of Music, and his Masters degree from the Juilliard School. As a Fulbright Scholar, he spent two years performing and studying in Germany, later maintaining residence in Paris for several years.
Check out the artist's website:
1. SONATA IN E MAJOR OPUS 109, Ludwig Van Beethoven(1770-1827)
2. SONATA IN E MAJOR OPUS 109, Ludwig Van Beethoven(1770-1827) II)A
3. SONATA G MAJOR (PRESTO), Domenico Scarlatti (1685-1757) (Perform
4. ISOLDE'S LIEBESTOD FROM TRISTAN & ISOLDE, Wagner-Franz Liszt (18
5. ETUDE C SHARP MINOR OPUS 2 NO.1, Alexander Scriabin (1872-1915)
6. ETUDE D SHARP MINOR OPUS 8 NO.12, Alexander Scriabin (1872-1915)
7. ANDANTINO, Franz Liszt (1811-1886)
8. ETINCELLES, Mortitz Moszowski (1854-1925)
9. TRAUMERI, Robert Schumann (1810-1856) (Performed October 1990 at
10. THE CUCKOO, Howard Swanson (1909-1979) (Performed October 1990 a
11. NOCTURNE C SHARP MINOR OPUS POSTHUMOUS, Frederic Chopin (1810-18
12. BALLADE NO.1 IN G MINOR OPUS 23, Frederic Chopin (1810-1849) (Pe
13. CONSOLATION D FLAT MAJOR, Franz Liszt (1811-1886) (Performed Oct
14. HUNGARIAN RHAPSODY NO.11 A MINOR, Franz Liszt (1811-1886) (Perfo