McCausland-Dieppa prefers to explore in his recitals the repertoire of Liszt, Chopin, Beethoven, Rachmaninoff, interpreting the music with his uniquely dramatic style.
Since 1994 he has released three compact discs entitled Liszt and More, Romantic Artistry of Liszt and Ravel and Beethoven for Kids and Teens. His newest recordings featuring the complete set of Mozart sonatas and Ibero-American four-handed pieces are due to be released in the spring, 2004.
Mr. McCausland-Dieppa is a Baldwin Artist, receives funding from the Ohio Arts Council (sponsored by the National Endowment of Arts), and has been the recipient of the Cleveland Foundation / Mesa Espagnola concert grant award, The Alice B. Warden Prize in Piano, Distinguished Alumni from KCP schools and the Beaux Arts Prize in Piano. In 2002 he was the recipient of the "Merrill Lynch Prize in Piano" for outstanding performance and teaching.
Mr. McCausland-Dieppa has a Dmus-Phd. in Liszt studies. Among the artists he has studied are J. Cary Lewis, Barry Schneider attended the Edwin Gerschefski master classes and in Europe the Fischer master class series."
Check out the artist's website:
1. Sonata #8 ''Pathetique'' Op. 13 - Grave - Allegro metto e con br
2. Adagio contabile
4. Sonata #20 Op. 49 #2 - Allegro ma non troppo
5. Tempo di minuetto
6. Sonata #19 Op. 49 #1 - Andante
8. Fur Elise. WoO59
9. Bagatelle Op. 119 #1
10. Minuet in G WoO 10, #2
11. Sonatina in G - Moderato, Romange
12. Sonata #14 Quasi una Fantasia Op.27 #2 (Moonlight) - Adagio sost
14. Presto agitato
15. Sonata#23 Op.57 (Appassionata) - Allegro assai
16. Andante con moto
17. Allegro ma non troppo
18. Sonata #26 Op.81 (Les Adieux) - Das Lebewohl adagio allegro
19. Abweusendeit andante espressivo, Das Wiedersehen Vivacissimament