create this musical collection intended to inspire inner harmony. As Rose wrote, "What can music do? It doesn't put food on the table or preserve ancient
forests. One thing I realize is that music, when performed in a truly devoted and artistic way, adds pure good energy to the total energy in the world. As
such it helps raise the overall energy level of the human race.
"Rose Siri was classically trained in piano from the age of five. She earned music degrees at Westminster Choir College and the University of Michigan. Her
studies prepared her for her life's work of piano teacher, accompanist, performer and composer.
Rose was talented and creative with interests and ability in many areas. Yet a common thread in all her endeavors was her commitment to a more peaceful and
just world. Early in 2002 Rose recorded some of her favorites in the classical piano repertoire. Her choices reflect not only calm but also the turbulence
we face as we strive for peace and harmony. She had begun the editing of this recording when she died suddenly on May 2nd.
Rose's family express sincere thanks to the many friends and supporters of her work who contributed to the production of this compact disc, to bring her
artistry and energy to the world community. May this music promote peace.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Scarlatti - Sonata in E maj L430/K531
2. Mozart - Rondo in D, K485
3. Beethoven-Moonlight Sonata 1st Mvt
4. Beethoven - Bagatelle in Eb, 126#3
5. Beethoven-Sonata in E op109 1st Mvt
6. Chopin - Andante Spianato op22
7. Brahms - Intermezzo in A op118 #2
8. Debussy - Clair de Lune
9. Debussy - Bruyeres, Preludes bk2#5
10. Satie - Trois Gymnopedies
11. Ravel-Minuete, Le Tombeau de Couperin
12. Prokofiev - Prelude, op12 #7
13. Siri-Theme & Vars, Song for Shanti