Moongil Kaatre - Sweet Musical Melodies of Hit Cinema Songs. Moongil Kaatre - Moongil means Bamboo in Tamil and Kaatre means "the wind".
Siva, the creator of this album "Moongil Kaatre", has presented some of the famous South Indian Tamil movie hit songs in the form of soul nourishing flute compositions.
Allured by the lucid melody of the flute, Siva has dedicated himself to imbibe the art of music since his childhood.
Under the able guidance of his Guru. Shri. "Chidambaram" Dakshinamoorthi (India), he accentuated the finesse of playing the flute.
Moongil Kaatre brings those sizzling Indian Tamil melodies, that had inspired Siva, as a new born, admiring music of flute.
Visit http://www.sivasweb.com for more info.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Neerarum - Tribute to Indian Tamil Language - Vocal by Siva
2. Alai Payuthey - Indian Classical Tune
3. Yedho Oru Paatu - Melody from an Indian Movie
4. Enmel Vizhuntha - Melody from an Indian Movie
5. Nilavu - Melody from an Indian Movie
6. Nalla Thor - Melody from an Indian Movie
7. Oru Sanam - Melody from an Indian Movie
8. Then Kizhaku - Melody from an Indian Movie
9. Alai - Same as Track 2 with different beat
10. En Veetu - Melody from an Indian Movie
11. Theme Mix - Melody from an Indian Movie