Twyla's music style creates a most soothing and relaxing atmosphere, and her varied repertoire projects an ethereal mood. Her music speaks to the heart, and brings peace and serenity to those who witness the tranquility and depth her music emanates. Tempered with life experiences, her pursuit is to establish a timeless beauty of peace and harmony to all.
"Fingers dancing upon the strings of the heart." This ambient peaceful music will surely touch the heartstrings of every audience.
1. Traumerei (R. Schumann)
2. Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring (J.S. Bach)
3. Solfegietto (C.P.E. Bach)
4. Ballad pour Adelaine (P.M.A. de Senneville)
5. Moonlight Sonata (L. van Beethoven)
6. The Thorn Birds (H. Mancini)
7. Symphony 40 G-minor (W.A. Mozart)
8. Peer Gynt Suite (E. Grieg)
9. Canon (J. Pachelbel)
10. Arabesque Nr. 1 (C.A. Debussy)
11. Claire de Lune (C.A. Debussy)
12. Trumpet Volunary (H. Purcell)