"Tim Gillihan: an excellent showman, musician and composer with a singing voice second to none. Tim is a very nice person and everyone likes him. He has a great act and pleases his audiences every time. Look for Tim's new album that'll be available soon." A Nashville reviewer.
Tim Gillihan is the quintessential all-American boy next door. He has a wife, two kids, a mortgage, car payments, all the things you'd expect. Tim's music reflects this life and the lives of just about everybody in middle-class America. Tim's pretty much done it all, and his songs reflect it: serving in the U.S. Navy ("Hold On"), working third shift to make ends meet ("Just Another Sunrise"), helping friends as their marriages break up ("Fowler Ford Road"), going camping at the lake on weekends to get away from it all ("Barren River Lake"), and a lot more.
Tim has opened for Steve Azar, T. Graham Brown and Chalee Tennison.
Tim has done, and continues to do, frequent live shows to great reviews in such venues as the Riehle Brothers Pavilion (Lafayette, Indiana), the Alabama Grill (Nashville, Tennessee) and the Bluebird CafÃ© (Nashville, Tennessee).
************Tim Gillihan "Fowler Ford Road" Song List
1. Barren River Lake (2:58) Fast, happy song. Camping and cookouts by the lake. A great song for the fourth of July!
2. Uncles Can Be Dads (2:22) Slow song. A tender song about growing up without a father.
3. Fowler Ford Road (3:05) Slow song. She's thrown him out of their home. "There's a For Sale in the front yard, a big oak tree in the backyard where we used to watch our little girl play ... I can't believe our dreams are almost sold ... at the end of Fowler Ford Road."
4. Just Another Sunrise (2:49) Fast song. A great song for anybody who's ever worked third shift to make ends meet.
5. Best Man (3:38) Slow song. She's marrying somebody else even though her new groom's not the best man for her.
6. You Sure Look Better (2:50) Fast, funny song. "You sure look better with me by your side!"
7. Like The Wind (3:06) Slow, tender song. He comes home from work only to find his wife has moved out and taken the kids.
8. She Can Have My Heart Again (2:53) Slow song. Remembering a lost love.
9. Outlaw For Life (3:55) Fast song with a great beat. They got married young, but her parents didn't approve. He became an "outlaw to my in-laws for life."
10. Hold On (3:44) Slow song. He's in the Navy and sailing out to sea, leaving his wife on the dock with tears in her eyes. "Hold on, be strong. I'll be back in no time at all."
11. Beaches of Waikiki (3:14) Fast, happy song. A great song for the summer with a Caribbean beat. Going to Hawaii is the only thing Tim can't say he's done personally, but it's a nice dream!
12. Amy's Love (acoustic version) (4:14) Slow, tender song. The daughter of one of Tim's neighbors was born with Down's Syndrome. This is a touching song about the love that child brought into their lives.
Album Title: "Fowler Ford Road"
Case: Jewel Case
UPC Code: 6-34479-94082-8
Release Date: Released in April 2004.
************FCC information (U.S.A.)
None of the seven "forbidden" FCC words appears in any of the songs on the CD. The word "damn" appears in the song "Barren River Lake."
Produced by: Charles Lilly and Tim Gillihan.
Arranged and engineered by Charles Lilly, Lillypad Studios, Hendersonville, Tennessee.
Writers: Tim Gillihan (songs 1 through 10 and 12); Mabel Powell (song 5); Lee Bogan (song 9); Bill Montgomery (song 9); Mike Goff (song 11).
Mastered by Clay Rigdon.
Musicians: Rick Wright, Charlie Vaughn, Tim Gillihan, Tommy White, Matt McGee, Ric McClure, Clay Rigdon, Sonny Deaton, Jr.
Backup vocals: Debbie Kane.
Beaches of Waikiki produced by Clay Rigdon.
If you want to know more about me, please visit my web site: www.TimG.com. Thank you!
Check out the artist's website:
1. Barren River Lake
2. Uncles Can Be Dads
3. Fowler Ford Road
4. Just Another Sunrise
5. Best Man
6. You Sure Look Better
7. Like The Wind
8. She Can Have My Heart Again
9. Outlaw For Life
10. Hold On
11. Beaches of Waikiki
12. Amy's Love (instrumental version)