It was a broken-down player piano that sparked Janetâ€™s musical beginnings. When her Dad put that piano in the basement of their home, it captured her attention and when she started to pick out tunes at age 6, Janetâ€™s parents pursued a teacher. Since then, the love of music and the desire to share her abilities has been the motivation for her work in various aspects of performing, accompanying vocal groups and soloists, writing and arranging music, and in teaching.
Performing for over 25 years, Janet is now a full-time musician playing professionally for Restaurants, Country Clubs, Corporate events, Weddings, Life-care Centers, Churches, Private Parties, Open Houses, as well as presenting solo Concerts.
â€œMusic can give encouragement, express emotion, and provide a sense of peace. It really reaches the heart when nothing else will. I feel very blessed to be able to use the gift of music to bring enjoyment to others.â€ '" Janet Walters
Check out the artist's website:
1. Away In A Manger
2. Gesu Bambino/One Small Child
3. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear/Silent Night
4. Jesus, King of Angels/I Heard The Bells/All Is Well
5. Surrender/Hark The Herald Angels Sing
6. Fantasy Impromptu/Come Thou Long Expected Jesus
7. Mary Did You Know/God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
8. Great Is Thy Faithfulness/Christmas Time Is Here/O Christmas Tre
9. Wanderings/Do You Hear What I Hear/Drummer Boy
10. Claire De Lune/O Come All Ye Faithful
11. Ding Dong Merrily On High/Go Tell It On The Mountain