- MakeaStar.com's Review of Tucker's Lullaby 5-03...which achieves a perfect "10"
"This is just a lovely, well composed, well thought and well played song with even a better purpose, written in thoughts of a child lost to SIDS. This tune is really heartfelt. Keep writing Tom."
- Selected Eclectic Radio, mp3.com
"Just a lovely guitar piece written for the parents of a child who died of SIDS."
- Something Beautiful, Something Cool Radio, mp3.com
"Tom, your heart shows through...always let the light of love shine on it."
- To Help, to Heal...to Inspire Radio, mp3.com
Tucker's Lullaby was composed for and dedicated to the memory of Tucker Baer, a little boy lost to SIDS, and to the strength and courage of his parents to carry on. The CD was presented as a gift to Tucker's parents as a memorial and to ensure he will always be remembered. When I composed the piece, I imagined it as if it were being played on a music box.
I hope this dream comes true someday!
- Tom Salvatori
- June, 2003
Check out the artist's website:
1. The Time in Nick's Bottle
2. Seeking Resolve
3. Closing the Door
4. Tucker's Lullaby (Solo Guitar)
6. Afraid the Jump
7. Tucker's Lullaby