The FFC harbors a growing entity of musicians (some established, some new) with a focus on the maximum exploitation of technology's role in music and art. All artists involved are immersed in subgenres totally separate from each other, though they come together to build the artistic identity and path of exploration for the collective.
The new Fateless Flows compilation "Vol. 2-Shadowmath" is the second volume in an established series by this diverse collective of electronic musicians. These compilations feature one or two edited tracks by each artist involved at the time of the release.
Volume 2 "Shadowmath" was designed to exhibit an overt dynamic. While Volume 1 adopted a sound fashioning pure dance culture, Volume 2 seeps into reflective and ambient styles while still shooting out from a template sincere to digitally hardcore / experimental / IDM / electronica (or whatever terms one prefers). The track selection and structure of "Shadowmath" dips from an atmospheric setting into a frantic, rhythmic riot, and then back.
Vol. 1 is also currently available at CD Baby.
For more information on Fateless Flows, go to www.fatelessflows.com .
Check out the artist's website:
1. indicia - rescue me (interlude)
2. appogee - coral
3. kathie talbot - blandula XT
4. dream electric - not the glow
5. tripform - silver reflection
6. the luxury tax - hey you get off of my lawn
7. zygote - american love conspiracy
8. surface 10 activity - birth-collide
9. the luxury tax - sex machine
10. appogee - KDDR mov.2
11. constant flux - city in the cold (remix of EX by tara king theor
12. dream electric - super robo crunch
13. kathie talbot - a conversation down
14. mr. soon - arcosanti
15. niture - xylophagous
16. vic hennegan - in a broken heart
17. subversive element - diagonal
18. surface 10 activity - only a world