A semi-orchestral, semi-futuristic, semi-industrial soundtrack. This work consists of 21 "scenes" collectively titled "Urban Darkness". It was inspired by movies such as "Blade", "Dark City", as well as TV series such as "X-Files", "Urban Gothic", and others - however it would fit any dark and urban style TV or film work set in the present or future.
SHOCKWAVE-SOUND.COM ROYALTY FREE MUSIC LICENSE
Before purchasing royalty free music CDs provided by Shockwave-Sound.Com, you must agree to these terms and conditions set forth by Bjorn Lynne and his royalty-free music label "Shockwave-Sound.Com".
Upon purchasing a license, you may use our music within your projects, as many times, as often as you desire, world wide, for 100 years following the issue of the license. The music must always be used together with images, text, or other visual/audio content, in such a way that the music is used in a supporting/secondary role, and is not the main content of the product.
Examples of acceptable uses include, but are not necessarily limited to: Film, Web site, Corporate video, multimedia CDROM, video, DVD (up to 5,000 copies under this license), interactive training product, waiting room music, video game, online game, in-store music, TV programmes, trade show presentation, info-kiosk, telephone on-hold, PowerPoint presentation, advertisement/commercial, etc.
This License has certain limitations. The following uses are NOT covered by this license:
A) Mass Production or Mass Distribution of more than 5,000 copies of any product that uses the audio (DVD, Video, CDROM, etc.). To create or sell more than 5,000 copies or downloads of any product carrying this audio, you need an additional "mass production license". This is however a relatively small additional cost, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
B) Theatrical Release (commercially released film or theater production, general public viewing where a fee is collected) also requires an additional license fee. Again, contact email@example.com for details. Student film and film festival showing does not require a Theatrical Release license.
Licensee is not granted any rights of ownership or copyright in the audio and may not under any circumstances sell, lend or redistribute the audio. All Shockwave-Sound.Com audio on this site is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws, and all intellectual property rights in the audio belong to to the individual composers of the music. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this license shall result in the violation of Shockwave-Sound.Com's worldwide rights. All violators will be prosecuted.
4. CUE SHEETS
If and when this music is broadcast or performed in public, cue sheets must be properly completed and filed. This does not represent any additional cost neither for producer, nor for broadcaster. It merely ensures proper distribution of performance royalties already paid by the broadcaster as a set monthly or annual broadcasting license fee.
Credits are optional, but appreciated. They may be given as "Music by (name of composer/s)". Where given on a web site, a link may be made to www.shockwave-sound.com
6. DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
Shockwave-Sound.Com is under no circumstances liable for any damages, consequential or incidental, arising out of the use of the audio or inability to use the audio including without limitation, computer failure, work stoppage or any other damages, even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states and countries do not allow the exclusion for limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
LICENSOR'S LIABILITY SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE ACTUAL PRICE PAID FOR THE LICENSE.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Melodic: Sweeping strings, reflective, melancholic, deep booming
2. General: Deep Drone, few percussions, nervous strings, steamy me
3. Rhythmic: Deep pounding drums, deep drone, twitchy strings, diss
4. Sparse: Suspended, few notes, sneaky, resonant sounds.
5. General: Congas, reversed guitar notes, pad and strings.
6. Rhythmic: Malicious, action, metalling percussion, staccato stri
7. Melodic/Epic: Epic melody, awe, staccato strings, big horns. Mai
8. Sparse: Desolate wind, low feedback, few notes, drone and pulse.
9. Rhyrhmic/Melodic: Suspense, pulsating analogue synth, later perc
10. Gneral: Mix of orchestral and synthetic sounds, light percussion
11. Melodic: Sweeping, varying intensity - strings, woodwinds, brass
12. Sparse: Brooding, metal clank & choral, slow notes, deep piano,
13. Melodic: More positive orchestral, woodwinds, strings, brass, ha
14. Rhythmic: Rich percussion, both electronic and orchestral - diss
15. General: Dark e-piano, deep cello, semi-electronic percussion, d
16. Rhythmic: Rich percussion, both electronic and orchestral - diss
17. Melodic: Lighter orchestra - building up, revelation, back down.
18. Sparse: Deep Boom, metallic sounds, brooding atmosphere, very da
19. General: Drone, sparse percussion, deep horns, analogue synth pu
20. Rhythmic: Chase - industrial percussion, synth pulse, orchestral
21. Rhythmic: Fast, battle, sweeps and pulses, electronic, deep perc