The Celtic harp quickly became her main instrument and she has not only mastered this instrument in both the traditional and contemporary styles of performance, but has garnered quite a following nationally for her sensitive and exquisite arrangements of traditional Celtic tunes. Joanna performs at many venues on the East Coast, including Celtic festivals, libraries and public concerts, and performs on a regular basis at Donegal Square, Main Street, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. She plays for High Tea at Granny McCarthy's Tea Room at Donegal Square on Wednesday afternoons from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Please visit her at www.joannamell.com. Joanna has made the re-creation of the bardic arts of ancient Ireland her life's work.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Si Beg Si Mor
2. Aran Boat Song/Caitlin Astoir
3. The Castle of Dromore
4. Those Endearing Young Charms
6. Down by the Salley Garden
7. The Minstrel Boy
9. The Star of the County Down
10. The Wild Mountain Thyme (Will Ye Go, Lassie, Go?)
11. The March of Brian Boru
12. Banish Misfortune
13. The Old Bog Road
14. Galway Bay/The Rose of Tralee
15. Danny Boy (The Derry Air)