The band has also played many of the Irish-themed pubs and clubs in the Central Ohio, Cincinnati and Dayton areas, and has opened for the Nashville-based Ceili Rain, popular Irish musician Larry Kirwan and his Bronx, NY-based band Black 47, Irish rockers The Prodigals, and Cape Breton, Nova Scotia fiddling sensation Natalie MacMaster.
Their second CD, Knot Loitering, produced by Narada recording artist John Whelan, is currently enjoying airplay on Celtic and popular radio shows across the United States as well as Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. The group's third CD, TRUE, was produced by the legendary John Doyle.
Knot Fibb'n audiences are diverse: the band appeals to all ages and races and reaches out to traditionalists as well as individuals not familiar with Irish music. From tender ballads to exquisite airs, rollicking reels and danceable jigs, the band members' love of performing and playing together is evident and consistently noted by fans.
Check out the artist's website:
1. The Sally Gardens/ The Silver Spear
2. The Derby Ram
3. Bonaparte's March/ Over the Moor to Maggie
4. The Garden Valley
5. Coach Road to Sligo/ Langstrom's Pony/ Julia Delaney's
6. The Purdy Girl/ Eileen Curran/ The Glass of Beer/ The Flowing Bo
7. Far Away
8. Under the Irish Moon
9. The Garda Car
10. Morrison's/ The Calliope House
11. O'Carolan's Welcome
13. Rennie's Reels: Jackie Coleman's/ The Congress/ The Foxhunter's
14. Erin Gra Mo Chroi
15. The Closer Set: Dinny O'Brien's/ Man of Aran/ The Peeler's Jacke