We have produced four recordings, including a well-received CD, "The Banks of Allan Water," featuring the music of Scotland and the Western Isles inspired by our three concert tours in the Northern UK. In 1997 we completed a performance tour through Switzerland and Austria following the release of our recording "Guardian Angels" featuring North American fife music of 1750 - 1820. In 1999, MCV toured England, Wales and Ireland and recorded our fourth recording, "Military Music from the Age of Reason," while there for Bandleader Recordings for our fans in the U.K.
In 2000, our fifers appeared with Keith Lockhart and the Boston Pops Esplanade Orchestra for a concert debut of John Williams' score for 'The Patriot' on July 4 at the Hatch Shell, and the entire group also appeared with John Williams and the Boston Pops for the season finale at Tanglewood in August. In summer 2001, we toured England and France, appearing at the Palace at Versailles and making our fifth recording, "Lafayette's Ghost," while in London.
Check out the artist's website:
2. The Duke of Fife's Welcome to Deeside/Miss Susan Cooper/Victoria
3. The Barber's Pole/Old Church Hornpipe/The Locomotive/The Navvie
4. She Rose and Let Me In
5. Guzzle Together/The Haggies o' Dunbar/Allan Ramsay/Lick the Ladl
6. Catherine Ogie/An Cuillin/Bonny Jane
7. Speed the Plough/The Wind that Shakes the Barley/Roxburgh Castle
8. Red House/Warrior's Grave/Second Tamborin
9. Lass of Patie's Mill/Lord Huntley's Cave/Miss Gayton
10. The Dream Valley of Glendaruel/Farewell to Nigg/The Banks of All
12. Cape Cod Girls/Oyster River Hornpipe/Hull's Victory