If you attend a Molly's Revenge show, you will be treated to upbeat, lively renditions of traditional Celtic music and song. The band is well known for it's high-energy performances, and their piper regularly intermingles with the audience in the middle of tune sets. You will find yourself invigorated by the infectious enthusiasm they show for the music they play.
Here's what some people are saying about our CD.
"...Molly's Revenge music is proficient, energetic jig-and-reel stuff, mostly in Scottish and Irish styles....it sounds like a rousing time was had by all."
Tom Nelligan, June/July 2002 100th Issue of Dirty Linen Magazine
"...energetic and superbly played traditional music...
...filled with energy and confidence......These four know how to play......If your tastes run to the traditional, then Molly's Revenge can provide what you seek."
Naomi DeBruyn, Linear Reflections www.linearreflections.com
Check out the artist's website:
1. Siege of Delhi/siege of Erik's Delhi
2. Trippin Up the Stairs/my Darling Asleep/o'leary's
3. Bally Desmond Polkas
4. All For Me Grog
5. Ass in the Graveyard/high Drive/macarthur Road
6. Chief O'neill's Favourite/fisherman's Island
7. Fasten the Leg/ship in Full Sail/kesh Jig
8. Josephine's Waltz
9. The Ale Is Dear/malts On the Optics/trip to Pakistan
10. The Oak and the Ash
11. Egan's/britches Full of Stitches
12. Maid Behind the Bar/moving Cloud
13. Marquis of Huntley/clare Jig/price of the Pig/bridge Held in Hig