WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY:
"I really love to hear your group! You remind me of the old Chuck Wagon Gang records, only you sound even better. Your voices blend so well."
- Bill Bryant, Galax Virginia
"I used to listen to the Carter family years and years ago and your band reminds me of them. It's foot-tapping, heart-warming music. I'm so glad you have a CD now, so I can listen to your songs all the time."
- Pete Robertson, Brown Summit, North Carolina
"Listening to the Oriskany Strings takes me back to the days when my father used to play the fiddle and my family sang together. When I hear your music, it just makes me want to hear more!"
- Liz Inman, Martinsville, Virginia
"You have a really good sound. I love the old songs and your renditions are beautiful. It's great music to sing along to."
- Craig Stevens, Greensboro, North Carolina
"The Oriskany Strings do a great job. I really enjoy listening to your songs."
- Sandy Ledford, Oriskany, Virginia
"I really feel the enthusiasm and spirit and love of the Lord in your music. It lifts my spirits and starts my toes tapping."
- Richard Ronk, Eagle Rock, Virginia
"Listening to your songs transports me to an earlier, gentler time. I can just feel the stress evaporate, especially when I sing along."
- Hazel Lewis, Fairchance, Pennsylvania
"I got to know the Oriskany Strings a few years back when working with Rita Parady. They are a unique and diverse group of folks with a great sound. They also seem to have such a good time when performing, and that makes me enjoy their music even more!"
- Jennifer Crawford, New Castle, VA
Check out the artist's website:
1. Introduction by Derrick Davis
2. Keep on the Sunny Side
3. Bluebirds are Singing for Me
4. About Two Banjos
5. Banjo Pickin' Girl
6. If Jesus Were Not Born
7. Little Rosewood Casket
8. Rocky Top
9. About Gospel Music
10. Rose of My Heart
11. Lord, I can't Picture Me Without You
12. Dark as a Dungeon
13. Where the Soul of Man Never Dies
14. Surber Family Introductions
15. Will the Circle be Unbroken