He has been a inspiration to all, singing song from
his heart,with feeling. He has appeared on the Bobby Jones
Show case twice, as a guest of DR.Jones. He has shared the same stage with V.Michael McKay, Byron Cage,
Dorothy Norwood, Luther Barnes, Brent Jones,Yolonda Adams,
Keith "Wonderboy" Johnson, Dottie Peoples,
Marvin Sapp, DR.Bobby Jones and a host of others.
OVER THE YEARS:
* The Bobby Jones Show Case
*Bobby Jones - The International Gospel Industry Retreat
* The Auditorium, Performed with Felicia Marion (Kingston,Jamaica)
* The Majestic Theatre, A night of Freedom
* Wayne State Auditorium, Guest Of David Motley (Detroit, Mi)
* Sang National Authem for National Christmas Tree
* The Music Hall, Singer/Actor, A GOOD MAN IS HARD TO FIND (Detroit, MI)
* The Millennium Center, Singer/actor, A FAMILY THAT PRAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER
To inspire other in positive so that they may come to know the Lord.
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms
and hymns and spiritual song, singing with
grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Thank you for your support, may God Bless you!
Check out the artist's website:
1. Cry out
2. I Love You
4. Blessed Assurance
5. Down Here Lord
6. Your Grace
8. Use Me