Michele Jackson growing up as a pastor's daughter and a musician for her father's church and many other churches has learned how to depend on Jesus to select the songs that would minister to the people's needs. That dependency is so evident in the songs on their Cd - SO THEY'LL KNOW. It definitely ministers to the needs of people.
Having a supportive spouse and family makes the road a lot easier. It is her husband that God used to suggest that Michele start a choir named Infinite Praise. And he made whatever sacrifices needed to work along side his wife and provide the instruments she needed to fulfill the work of the Lord. He and Michele, along with their four children have definitely demonstrated that they love and trust God. And also strongly feel that "if God said it, then that settles it"!
The love Michele Jackson has for God exceeds any other love she has. Michele Jackson knows that the perfect will of God is the only place for her to be. Michele Jackson was born for a special destiny, broken for a special ministry, unshakened for a special level of faith, trained for a special war, loved by God for a special relationship, suffered for a special anointing, abandoned for a special closeness with God, forgiven for a special devotion, rejected by others for a special purpose, separated for a special mission, Gifted with songs through different experiences for a special ministry, yet fully aware that "it is not I but the Christ who lives in me!!
Michele Jackson along with Infinite Praise have no desire just to perform when they sing. It is totally about music ministry. God has given Michele Jackson powerful songs with powerful messages and an excellent choir and band to bring her vision to reality.
The songs have a variety of styles. This allows each individual person the opportunity to listen and enjoy a style that is familiar yet a little bit new. With a mix of contemporary and traditional gospel flava, I know many people will sing these songs for a long, long time!!
The members of Infinite Praise can't be compared to any other group. They are a very special group of people who's chosen to deliver this message to the world! The sound that is released through Infinite Praise is a sound from Heaven, it's like God is saying, I need someone to sing my praise and minister to the lost and hurting. Hey, I think I'll shower down my spirit on them. Don't be surprised if you find yourself saying, Do I hear angels in the background?
1. BAA-DAA-DAA - What's that about? It's a word God gave Michele Jackson to express a joyful noise rendered to God, when regular words don't express the joy we feel inside. When you listen to this song, which is from Psalms 100 in the bible, you will Baa-Daa-Daa you way through the storms of life and end with a joyful praise unto the Lord. It's a very upbeat contemporary gospel song that keeps pumping from beginning to end and then some!
2. MAMA'S RELIGION - This contemporary gospel song begins with music that is so mysterious. It gives no indication of what the body of the song will sound like. The song is dramatic and exciting at the same time. It is one to pump in the Jeep! The lyrics are so deep. They deal with the myth that if I just go to church every Sunday morning, the rest of the week I can do what I want and still go to Heaven.
3. SO THEY'LL KNOW - If you didn't know about the charge we have to spread God's message, when you listen to this song you will be extremely charged!! The feel of this song is definitely a rich traditional, soul stirring, "all the way church" feel, that causes us to check our motives behind what we do for God and puts a fire in our spirit for doing God's business! There is a spiritual war and as soldiers of the cross we must Go, So they'll know about Jesus!!
4. BLESSED EMMANUEL - The Christmas story amplified. This contemporary gospel song reminds us of how great the sacrifice was that Christ made when he left his royal throne as King in Glory and chose to take the lowest accommodations fit for the poorest of mankind. This sacrifice emphasizes the level he would go to prove his love for us. The rich mellow sound of this song will sooth your spirit and make you fall in love with Jesus all over again!! Thank you, Blessed Emmanuel!!
5. THERE IS A FOUNTAIN - Do you like congas? Well, we have a conga solo just for you! This contemporary gospel song has an upbeat jazzy latin feel to it. The lyrics symbolize the cross where Jesus was crucified as a fountain where you can come and be cleansed of all your guilty stains of sin.
6. ON CHRIST - It's a very smooth mellow contemporary gospel tune that has a jazz style to it. The lyrics remind us that we will have temptations and we must make a choice to do what is right or wrong. No matter what the offer is that we receive from Satan, it is like sinking sand, a setup for future destruction and Christ is like a solid rock, his way of life is true and sure. He extends to us the best life and eternal life!!
7. SWEET LOVE OF JESUS - Get ready for this song!! Where are your tissues? You have them? Okay! This mellow, heart piercing, contemporary gospel song comes straight from the heart of God. It's definitely a love song to heal a heart that has been broken and almost destroyed, it's for people who are almost on the verge of giving up on the love of God because of the pain they have endured. If you are feeling like no one loves you or understands what you are going through, please listen to this song, play it on repeat and let it heal your heart, mind, body, spirit and soul!!
8. LOSE ALL THY GUILTY STAINS - This upbeat contemporary gospel song has music that will keep you jumping and you can actually get a 5 min. workout on it! Yeah!! The lyrics celebrate the point that Jesus is the one that gets rid of the dirty stain of sin in our lives and makes our lives clean and pure! So for this we rejoice!
9. ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER - Having a bad day, bad week, bad month, bad year, bad decade, bad life?? Does it seem like your whole world has come crashing down around you and you don't really understand why? You definitely need to listen to this song!! It is a ballad type of gospel song that gives hope for a brighter future where you can't see that there will ever be one. Hanging on by a thread? Listen to this song as many times as you need to! Tie a knot at the end of your thread and hang on in there, please!!!! God will not put on you more than you can bear! But your strength to bear it will ONLY come from God!
10. GOD'S GLORY - This strong and powerful traditional gospel song pulls all the stops out! I can imaging this song being sung around God's throne! It is totally about God receiving all glory, honor, reverence, worship and praise for who he is, for every single thing that mankind receives and becomes, which he is so worthy of! When you listen to this song it causes you to humble yourself and remember all that happens in life, even the things we take for granted, God, our Creator, King, Savour, Deliverer, Healer, Provider, Lover, he is our Source not we ourselves.
11. GOD KEEPS HIS WORD - Did God ever promise you anything and you have been waiting for it to come to pass for a long, long, time? Don't lose your faith!! This upbeat traditional gospel song, makes you want to shout because it is definitely good news!! This song lifts one's spirit and brings encouragement. You MUST listen to this one! You will absolutely love it!! It reminds us that eventhough it has been a long time and maybe it doesn't seem like it is still possible for those things God promised to really happen, God is not a LIAR!! GOD WILL KEEP HIS WORD!! If you're sad, get glad. The fulfillment of God's promise to you is on it's way!!
Check out the artist's website:
1. Baa Daa Daa (A Joyful Noise)
2. Mama's Religion
3. So They'll Know
4. Blessed Emmanuel
5. There Is a Fountain
6. On Christ
7. Sweet Love of Jesus
8. Lose All Thy Guilty Stain
9. All Things Work Together
10. God's Glory (Prayer)
11. God's Glory
12. God Keeps His Word
13. Dance Break