Steven Evans, otherwise known as 'Squeak', is a nine-year old boy with a huge imagination and no voice. On Mondays, he hunts dragons. On Tuesdays, he goes exploring in spaceships. On Fridays, he goes to a speech doctor's office to see if he can get his voice back.
Unfortunately, Dr. Malpole is an evil old man with a nasty scheme. He's going to make Squeak talk whether he wants to or not!
- Will Squeak escape the evil Dr Malpole?
- Who will he discover to help him along the way?
- Will Squeak ever be seen again, let alone heard?
- Who will be forced to eat the dreaded spinach lollypops?
GAME #1 > 'I SPY'
- Dare to evolve your skills of observation!
- Reveal stinky feet, dumb brothers and ignorant minds!
- Rediscover the world through someone else's eyes!
GAME #2 > 'THE ALPHABET GAME'
- Bash your parents up with the alphabet!
- Smear letters all over the car!
- Rebel against forced spelling!
Check out the artist's website:
1. Chapter 1 - An Ordinary Day
2. Chapter 2 - The Doctor's Office
3. Chapter 3 - The Unnoticed
4. Chapter 4 - A Very Special Breakfast
5. Chapter 5 - Dr. Malpole's Office
6. Chapter 6 - Celebration!
7. Game 1 - I Spy
8. Game 2 - The Alphabet Game