Each song is sung by Jim Post, well-known folk singer. Jim won the 1997 American Library Award for Notable Recordings for Children. He also won Parents' Choice Gold Award, and he was commissioned by the National Fire Protection to write and sing fire safety songs for children. Jim is known best for his 1960 hit, "Reach Out in the Darkness," which featured him in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Jim uses his unique tenor voice and talent to bring charm and fun to these toe-tapping, delighful songs. It makes learning the alphabet sounds, fun and easy!
Check out the artist's website:
1. (A) Never Argue with an Ant
2. (B) Big Brown Bear
3. (C) Come to the Circus
4. (D) Delbert the Dinosaur
5. (E) An Echo Will Come Back to You
6. (F) Frog Town Band
7. (G) It's Great to Have a Giggle
8. (H) Hazel the Hippo
9. (I) Izzie the Inchworm
10. (J) Jelly Fish Jamboree
11. (K) I've a Kink in my Link
12. (L) Oodles and Loads and Lots of Things
13. (M) Mabel the Milk Cow
14. (N) Name, Name Everyone has a Name
15. (O) Oh! You Oughta Be an Otter!
16. (P) Purple Pig
17. (Q) Don't be Afraid to Ask Questions
18. (R) Red is a Rousing Color!
19. (S) Singing all the Sounds
20. (T) Toes, Toes, We all have Toes
21. (U) Ugh! It's a Bug!
22. (V) Vegetables, Vegetables
23. (W) A Wish is a Wonderful Thing
24. (X) Excuse Me!
25. (Y) Yellow Jump Rope
26. (Z) Lalla-pa-looza Zoo
27. (CH) Chick-a-dee Song
28. (TH) Luther the Cowboy