All original tunes and poems that have been played out and TOTALLY MAKE EVERYBODY DANCE AROUND . Keep in touch with me in my new home in ARIZONA by writing me an email to:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
GREAT NEWS - A nationwide flowers and gifts company is considering a "Children's Music Gourmet Basket" and isreviewing my CD for the package. Thanks WWW.BLOOMCOUNTRY.COM I hope we can be partners. Thanks.
Stop by my website: www.cdbaby.com KEEP IN TOUCH
My love of music started at the age of 3 when I tapped on milk bottles with my Pop's golf clubs. By 5 I was playing "Love Me Do" on the Hohner Harmonica.I called myself "Hunky Bozo" and would read books to my Uncles for 5 cents a book. My version of "I'm a Little Teapot" was my beginning of doing sing-a-longs.
My voice is a cross between Big Bird and John Denver and "Live" performances are my specialty.I invites audiences to participate and improvise their own words too.
"The Puppy Song" was written for my niece Savannah and it is pure emotion for living. A gift for all. "Going Down The Track" was written for her brother Joey, a real talent.
SPECIAL KUDOS go out to my new guitar students Cole, April and Briana as they are working hard on the German Etudes for finger strength building I am teaching them.
Thanks for buying my CD and keeping my career alive. I'll share the blessings. Love John Douglas Hurbon
Check out the artist's website:
1. 5 Little Monkeys (traditional arranged by John)
2. Hickory Dickory Doc (trad. arranged by John)
3. Something's Inside My Guitar (Dave Brewer)
4. Wheels On The Bus (trad. arranged by John)
5. Eensy Weensy Spider (trad. arranged by John)
6. Everybody Exercise (John Douglas Hurbon)
7. The Little Green Frog (Trad. arranged by John)
8. Great Dream Giver (John Douglas Hurbon)
9. Little Red Wagon (trad. arranged by John)
10. Going Down The Track (John Douglas Hurbon)
11. The Puppy Song (John Douglas Hurbon)