We recorded this series because it is in harmony with the general philosophy shared by people involved with the visionary music genre.
We seek to produce music that is created through musical instrumentation and also through naturally occuring music in the form of nature's sounds because it serves to provide people with both spiritual inspiration and a vehicle by which they can experience inner peace and growth. This natural form of music acts as a backdrop for meditation and relaxation.
*** BRIEF ARTIST BIO ***
* Errol G. Specter has been a Bay Area composer/producer since 1977 and has been selling his music there since that time.
* He taught Electronic Music Systems and Synthesis at Cabrillo College from 1986-92.
* He wrote a textbook entitled "Fundamental Technologies of the Synthesizer" which was utilized by a number of colleges and universities nationwide including Cal Poly Pomona and Wayne State University.
* Errol hosted the radio show "Vision of the Dawn" on KUSP Santa Cruz in the early 80's.
* His music was used by Paul Davids, producer of the HBO movie "Roswell", in two of his documentaries including "Timothy Leary's Dead".
* An interesting and MORE DETAILED BIO of Errol's music career and photos of Errol in his studio are available at his web site. Please click on the link to errol's web site located on the left side of this page **
Check out the artist's website:
1. Quiet Shores Pt. 1
2. Quiet Shores Pt. 2
3. Quiet Shores Pt. 3