Entering Devachan begins with a wordless prayer of intention for the healing and harmony of all, and becomes a co-creation that takes the listener on a healing journey into harmonies from many dimensions.
Here's a more complete description of the tracks:
1. Invocation: Entering Devachan begins with crystal singing bowls and a vocal invocation that quiets the mind and stirs the heart.
2. Gaia's Pulse: Earth sounds are joined by angelic harmonics, the pulse of the didgeridoo, and the cry of a hawk.
3. Liquid Memories: Ocean waves, echoing whale songs, rain, over-toning, the sound of the heartbeat drum, crystal bowls, and a lullaby voice take you deep into oceanic peace.
4. The Healing Heart: Purring, vast harmonies from vocal over-tones, crystal singing bowls, and the sound of the breath open hearts to deep healing.
5. In the Beginning: Om is the first sound that ever was, bringing all that is into creation. The chanting of Om along with the relaxing sounds from wind chimes and crystal bowls create a space for deep rest and contemplation.
6. Dance of the Divine: The lilting sound of the harp, angelic voices, sweet bird songs, and magical sounds from the fairies, are the entry sounds for a journey into celestial realms of ecstatic sound and light.
7. Crystal Dreaming: Immerse yourself in the world of Devachan as the healing sounds of the crystal singing bowls ring-out as bells from angelic realms.
Instruments and sounds included:
Sage Knowles: Voice, vocal over-toning, breath sounds, didgeridoo, Celtic harp, harmonium, rainstick, wind wand, and Harmonic WhirliesÂ®.
Amrita Cottrell: Voice, vocal over-toning, crystal singing bowls, fairy wands, shaman drum, and wind chimes.
Shanti (the cat): Purring sounds.
Nature Sounds: Whales, birds, crickets, frogs, rain, and ocean sounds.
~~ We invite you to enter into the realm of Devachan....
Devachan is Sanskrit for the place of the gods, paradise; commonly referred to as heaven. In this realm we experience healing, find rest from all the concerns and worries of our earthly life, and feel the vitality of our natural essence. We are revived, enlivened and renewed.
Rudolph Steiner spoke of Devachan as being a place of dreamless sleep that is traveled to in our rest each night. He said Devachan is a realm where light and sound become one. "The sounds that are brought to us from this homeland stir our feelings and reconnect us through pure joy and sublime spirituality, something this world cannot provide...from the soul's primordial home, the spiritual world, the sounds of music are borne across to us and speak compassionately and encouragingly to us in surging melodies and harmonies."
Let the healing sounds of Devachan carry you into your own "heaven on earth." The place where deep and lasting healing happens ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out the artist's website:
2. Gaia's Pulse
3. Liquid Memories
4. The Healing Heart
5. In The Beginning
6. Dance of the Divine
7. Crystal Dreaming