OVERPOP (new release) is a new cd released in 2005 and it shows a mature musical profile of arrangements, sound engineer and melodies with voices too. Anaya is an unique talented artist - Composer,performer,singer, producer, from Brasilia in Brazil, although she has an international profile ranking of TOP Selling cds in the latin,new age and trance genres in the ex-mp3.com and in many different sites in the USA and in Europe.
Interviewing Anaya is like discovering a world of artistic curiosities of a professional musician that is also a dancer and an instrumental performer since 4 years old: an artistic premature genius with a sense of self-taught person, she is also educated in dance, singing, art painting, drama, and maily in guitar, Piano, and in computers. With a Post-Doctorate in Information technologies in the USA(Fullbright Commission researcher) and PhD in England, Anaya has been travelling all over the world and has been performing in international hotels the pop brazilian music.
She has done 36th cd as an independent production that Anaya is very proud of. She is a virtual artist and promotes her musical work through an internet site, where she participates in chats and email with fans to communicate with her audience.
Anaya is a member of the Grammy Recording Academy and ASCAP where she recieved an Award Plus artist in 2004.
ABOUT THIS CD OVERPOP
Composition (music and lyrics), performance,arrangements, production and recording by Anaya
Recorded in the AK Studio in Brasilia-DF, Brazil in 2005.
Recording engineer - Anaya
Edition,mixing,mastering - Gustavo Dreher
Musicians - Anaya
Cover creation - Anaya
(All rights reserved by Anaya at international level@Tania Mara Botelho, 2005)
The beginning of her carreer showed the influence of Bossa Nova brazilian style.
But the newage style starting in 1995 came to stay together with the instrumental style of music.
Now a days the trance mix style brought her to the creation of a new style named Overpop.
She also wrote five musicals with libretto in newage style and participated in five musical collections with other international artists.
She is an independent artist and she produces the great majority of her musical work in her Home Studio.
Her music has been promoted in musical and internet magazines, spiritual guides, and musical/shopping sites.
FAN CLUB reviews and releases selected - 1) News in internet world music genre in brazilian sites - "Anaya confirms the power of Internet to promote artists": Anaya is a good example of the power of Internet in promoting an artist.
Anaya used to disseminate her work as an independent artist in internet.Then one day she was discovered by the label Spinrecords from California that immediately offered her to signup a contract, giving her now a respectable discography with 21 albuns launched in the Usa and in Europe.
2) The music entitled "Tedeum" dedicated to the angels, to God and to the enlightned Being in ourselves is having so much acceptance by the public that the label Spinrecords decided to make an album entitled "Tedeum" which has been among the Top 10 of Spinrecords since april 2000.
This is a musical review by Justin Garcia: So, you had a bad day at work.There was an accident on the highway.
It took you twice as long to get home in the rush hour commute.Ok, so you finally make it home, you plop down on your coach.Now what? What do you do to relax? If it's a Jack and coke, that's fine; whatever does the trick.But try something healthier.Listen to Anaya's CD, Tedeum.
Close your eyes and get soothed by the new age style that permeates the six tracks.Escape the corporate world (this is a great CD to bring in the office) and much like the Star Trekkers, get beamed to another planet.You will be transported to resplendent and rich fields of flowers.
Your mind will feel at ease on an out-of this-world landscape.Babbling brooks will make you forget about the bills you have to pay and other mundane and petty tasks that sometimes overwhelm us.
Anaya is a Brazilian artist and an intelligent one at that.
She is a Fullbright scholar from Syracuse University.Her musical education began with piano at age eight, and then with guitar at age 13.Her many years of music composition, arrangement, and production work translate well into Tedeum.Oh yeah, this is a great soundtrack for Yoga also.Relax.Leave this world for a while.When you come back from the Anaya experience, you'll be more prepared to tackle life's challenges.
3) The songs "Beyond" and "Skies" that are movie themes and belong to the "Golden age collection" with 2 albuns entitled "Beyond" and "Infinite melody" have been in the International Top hits in sites in France and in the Usa for several months.
4) Review by Senator Arhur da Tavola, musical editor that broadcasts a brazilian music program in the Radio Congress FM : " Anaya"s music is very pleasant to listen and has a great impact on the sensibility that overflows her inspirational kind of music. Congratulations Anaya."
5) Return to musical composition:" The need of writing musical composition and to give that to the public took Anaya back to her musical origins since 1994."
"She is now doing her own arrangements and production. "(Press release from the Brazil Post newspaper by Irlam Lima, musical editor.
6) The feminine talent revelation: the song "VivÃªncias de Cavaleiro" from Tania Mara (previous name of Anaya) was selected to the Brazilian festival of song and to the International Song festival of popular music held in Brazil." She knows what she wants", they said, and she has been considered a promising talent.
7) From an internet mp3.com fan: ." I'm going in europe next week to present my work and search for a record deal.
Tedeum will ressonate in me through my journey and will keep me calm and focused. " (Canada)
8) From an internet mp3.com artist and fan: "I forgot to tell you, I was having a real stressful, tiring day on Friday and put your music on and it did for me what it was attended to do ... released a lot of stress! I loved your music ... thanks! (Usa)
9) comentÃ¡rio de fan: Harmonia e sentido de profundidade, Ã medida que a mÃºsica prossegue.
Escutei alguns trechos pela Internet e gostei muito.
ParabÃ©ns ! Estou encomendando um CD, para ouvir com maior amplitude.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Overpop I
2. OVERPOP (suite II)
3. Overpop Iii
4. Overpop Iv
5. Overpop V
6. OVERPOP VI - Loveflower
7. Overpop Vii
8. Overpop Viii
9. Overpop Ix
10. Overpop X
11. Overpop Xi
12. OVERPOP XII -The Gipsy
13. Overpop Xiii