SLUGGO - GUITAR
CHRIS PEE - DRUMS
ANNIE AIN'T - BASS
STARTED IN 1992 AND DISBANDED IN 1999
TOURED USA AND GERMANY
Q: I have to inquire this: I was reading your discography, and I noticed a band called Ain't-- most noticeably, because they had an album titled "If It's Illegal To Rock N' Roll, Then Throw My Ass In Jail". This is one of those types of titles for a recording that make me want to buy the thing without even hearing it. I've never heard them before-- what is the deal with this band?
Jack Endino: They slayed, they had a girl singer named Laurian whose voice was almost a weapon, in a very good way. They have now mutated into a band called the Grannies (without Laurian) who I just finished a record for.
1. The Least Most Valuable Commodity On Earth
2. Cheats to Get Ahead
3. Aren't You Glad That I Don't Call My Fist,papa?
4. Rum Old Joker
6. I Will Leave My Footprints in Your Compound Until the Wind Blows
7. Folk Devils & Moral Panic
8. Rocky's Last Kiss
9. Whistle & Plink
10. A Shovelful of Dirt
11. Rock 'n' Roll
12. A Muscle the Size of a Heart
14. Entering Sebec Lake