The band has an arsenal of 50 songs from which they have recorded 10 of their best on their first album "Tan Solo Imaginalo" (Just Imagine It). Their rock is very explosive with influences from English rock music and of course, The Beatles. But also, Fokinata tries to use a little bit of Latin roots such as "Jarocho" music, genre in which La Bamba was created and a whole production of sounds.
The band has been together for almost five years, and here they are leaving some of their musical experiences in their first album. I am sure you will enjoy if you like Rock, Latin Rock, and if are open minded to music in Spanish.
For Latinos, this will be a must have in their Rock collection. For English speaking fans, this album is a must have, if you at least buy 1 international rock album in a year.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Tomame Lejos (Take Me Away)
2. Tan Solo Imagina (Just Imagine It)
3. Cada Dia Cada Vida (Each day Each Life)
4. Un Dia Mas (Another Day)
5. Pretendamos (Let's Pretend)
6. No Te Puedes Ver (Can't See Through You)
7. Amor Y Odio (Love And Hate)
8. Tiempos De Alcohol (Alcohol Times)
9. Ayudame (Help Me)
10. No Me Importa Verte Abajo (Don't care Seeing You Down)