* Song writer, lead performing member of the band - Plays drums & percussions, lead and backup vocals, music arranger & VP of Music Production for the Big Bang Music & Recording Studio.
* Born: Scott Lawrence French, in Minneapolis, Minnesota
* Musical Motivations, Inspirations & Influences - Neil Peart (Rush), Bill Ward (Black Sabbath), Bill Bruford (Yes & King Crimson), Alan White (Yes & John Lennon), John Bonham (Led Zeppelin), Nick Mason (Pink Floyd), Stephen Perkins (Jane's Addiction), Terry Bozzio (Jeff Beck), Carter Beauford (DMB) and Buddy Rich.
* Instruments - Acoustic & electronic drums, various percussion instruments, sampling media.
* Music Background - Self-taught drummer since the age of nine. Played in original and cover bands since the age of 14, while playing in his high school's marching & performing bands. Played in various "cover" and original bands from Minnesota to California, returning to Minnesota in 1989 to play with "Little Mary Sunshine" and "Sisters". In 1997, Mr. French moved to New Jersey and played with an original folk-rock performer and recorded in Kool and the Gang's Philadelphia studio. Mr. French moved back to Minnesota in 2001 to reunite with the "Systems" group, until he joined and help start the "Bangers" All American Rock-n-Roll Band.
* Performances - Mr. French has performed live, at hundreds of large and small venues.
* Song writer, performing member of the band - Plays electric guitar, 6 & 12 string acoustic guitars, lead and backup vocals, music arranger, lyrics.
* Born: Mark William Kain, in Cincinnati, Ohio.
* Musical Motivations, Inspirations & Influences - Eric Clapton, Al Dimeola, Jimmy Page, Gary Moore, Steve Vai, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Buddy Guy, Billy Gibbons.
* Instruments - Fender Stratocaster, Telecaster and Ibanez electric guitars, 6 & 12 string acoustic guitars, classical (nylon string) guitar, 4 & 5 string bass guitar, 8 string mandolin, dobro & piano.
* Music Background - Well-traveled and seasoned music veteran of the performing scene since 1977. Eighteen years of writing music and lyrics (with strong emphasis on "hooks" and melodies). Mr. Kain has received and given instruction in guitar theory, modes, flatpicking, and arpeggio techniques. He has been an instructor for other musicians at various levels since 1990. Mr. Kain is one of the original members of the "Bangers" All American Rock-n-Roll Band.
* Performances - Mr. Kain has performed live at hundreds of large and small venues.
* Awards - 1982 "Blazing Axe" award, Cincinnati, Ohio; 1987 "Best Guitarist", Ventura City; 1st Place "Solo Award," while serving in the U.S. Air Force.
* Song writer, performing member of the band - Plays electric 4 & 5 string bass guitars, lead and backup vocals, music arranger.
* Born: Donald B. Kirksey Jr., in Gary, Indiana.
* Musical Motivations, Inspirations & Influences - CCR, John Fogerty, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Allman Brothers, ZZ Top, Chicago, The Doobie Brothers.
* Instruments - Electric 4 & 5 string bass guitars, as well as 6 string electric guitar. Self taught guitar player since the age of 15.
* Music Background - With 18 years of sound reinforcement, professional guitar instruction, and repair of all string instruments, Mr. Kirksey's technical music background has provided him with an excellent preparation for the music industry. He has played with the bands "Bandits", "Backbeats" and "Willow Creek" in Houston, Texas, Chattanooga, Tennessee and Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota. Mr. Kirksey has also played, as a contributing artist, with many local Minneapolis/St. Paul acts. Was most recently the bass player & sound tech. for the band, "Midnite Society". Mr. Kirksey is one of the original members of the "Bangers" All American Rock-n-Roll Band.
* Performances - Mr. Kirksey has performed live at hundreds of large and small venues.
* Song writer, performing member of the band - Plays acoustic and electric guitars, base guitar, drums, trumpet, lead and backup vocals, music arranger.
* Born: Jaime Merlin Boxell, in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
* Musical Motivations, Inspirations & Influences - James Taylor, Bonnie Raite, Joe Satriani and Stevie Ray Vaughn.
* Instruments - Electric 6 string guitar, base 4 & 5 string guitars, as well as 6 &12 string acoustic guitars. Plays trumpet, and drums. Self-taught guitar player since the age of 7. Started singing at the age of 15.
* Music Background - Mr. Boxell Played on stage for the first time at the age of 13. He played in bands in High School. He then played lead guitar in a band called "Kit Parade", moving on to a band called "St. America" where he played lead guitar and vocals. He most recently (since 2001) played lead guitar and vocals for the band "Dirty Rhythm", before joining the "Bangers" All American Rock-n-Roll Band.
* Performances - Mr. Boxell has performed live at over 500 hundred small and large venues.
* Song writer, performing member of the band - Plays piano, acoustic and electric violins, lead and backup vocals, music arranger.
* Born: Amy L. Tobin, in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
* Musical Motivations, Inspirations & Influences - To numerous to name.
* Instruments - Electric & Acoustic Violins, Keyboards, playing since the age of 3.
* Music Background - Ms. Tobin has been involved in music since the age of three. She began with the piano, and later learned the clarinet and violin. She graduated from Boston University with a Bachelor of Music degree. She later attended the North Carolina School for the Arts, and the Berklee College of Music. During this time she played at several music festivals, which included a Costa Rican tour. She's played at the Ordway Theater in Minneapolis, MN, the Symphony Hall in Boston, MA, and Carnegie Hall in New York, NY. She performed with the band - "New Roots". She performed and recorded in several studios with the Reggae artist Amadi, Screwdriver, and Annette Brisset. She also recorded at Tuff Gong Studios and Marley Music Studios, in Kingston, JA with artists Earl "Chinna" Smith, Robbie Lynn, Wilburne "Squiddly" Cole, Uzziah "Sticky" Thompson, and Damian Marley. She is currently living in Minneapolis. Amy has played with a Hip-Hop group named "Heroine", a group named "Nik E. Gunz", "Filthy Divine", and "Edupoetic". She is one of the original members of the "Bangers" All American Rock-n-Roll Band.
* Performing member of the band (Galactic Big Bang Chic - dancer) and Model. Director of public relations for the Big Bang Entertainment Company, LLC.
* Born: Jessica J. Convey, in Voorhees, NJ.
* Dancing - Dance lessons starting at 3 years old. Coach and captain of competition cheerleading in High School. Formal training for over 15 years in choreography and dance such as ballet, modern, jazz and tap. Performed in dance competitions in college (University of West Virginia - graduate) and performed in pageants such as Miss Teen NJ, and was a top finalist.
* Lead non-performing member of the band - Executive Producer, lyrics writer, music arranger.
* Born: Robert D. Battis, in Summit, NJ.
* Music Background - Mr. Battis is self-taught in the art of writing music lyrics, having studied many books on writing poetry and lyrics theory. Mr. Battis studied the music business and the music industry and the specific techniques of producing music. Mr. Battis founded and is the first member of the "Bangers" All American Rock-n-Roll Band.
* Musical Motivations, Inspirations & Influences - Self taught poet and lyrics writer. His musical inspiration developed listening and studying some of the greatest pop and rock-n-roll musicians and his surrounded by a family of musicians including his mother playing a Gibson acoustic/electric guitar. Mr. Battis' musical inspiration developed by listening to and studying some of the greatest musicians, such as; Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, Led Zeppelin, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Black Sabbath, Fleetwood Mac, Neil Diamond, Jewel, Madonna, Cream, Heart, Eric Clapton, and The Allman Brothers.
* Robert Battis is the Founder of the Company and has been its President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board since the Company's inception in September 2003.
Check out the artist's website:
1. Star Spangled Freedom
2. America's Not Fool-In Around
3. As Americans
4. Freedom Does Not Come Free